Best Microgaming Online Casinos
Online casinos can either have a custom made software background, or they can be built on a certain type of casino software. The majority of online casinos are built on a generic background, such as Microgaming casinos. Microgaming casinos have a reputation for being ahead of the curve in the casino industry, so the following five online casinos make for an excellent choice.
Here are the top five Microgaming Online Casinos
1. All Slots Casino: All Slots Casino is very well designed, with great graphics and obviously a great software background. It looks as good as a casino can look and is also very functional. All Slots has a no download option of their software, which is great, especially for Mac users, but I recommend downloading the software to get the best overall playing experience if you can. All Slots offers hundreds of individual casino games, obviously all of the basics are covered [Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat…] but there is a big emphasis on slots. Casinos love when players play slots because it is easy to bet a lot of money in a short period of time compared to slower games like blackjack. All of the 300+ games available offer the player excellent odds meaning you actually have a chance at coming out ahead. All Slots casino support team is great, but you can expect a waiting time for a response if you send them an E-mail, I recommend calling their toll free phone number if you need urgent support. All Slots is an excellent casino from top to bottom, they are my favorite Microgaming online casino but they are not the only great option available.
2. Royal Vegas Casino: Royal Vegas is another great Microgaming online casino. They have been in business for 10+ years being established in 2000 so they have the track record that you should look for when comparing one online casino with another. Royal Vegas does not offer their services to players in the United States, so scratch this site off your list if you are a US player. Royal Vegas’s graphics are as good as any other casino I have ever reviewed. The sounds, images, and overall feel of Royal Vegas’s web site and software will blow you away. Royal Vegas offers players over 300 individual games to choose from, which is tough to beat. Game quality is always more important the quantity of games available, but it is tough to bad mouth a casino that offers hundreds of different games. Royal Vegas offers an initial deposit bonus of up to $1200 which is very impressive, the wagering requirements are fair but not excellent at 30 times the bonus you are looking to unlock. As a customer you have access to Royal Vegas’s customer support team 24 hours a day 7 days a week including Live Chat, E-mail and Phone support, which is unrivaled in the industry. Royal Vegas is an excellent option!
3. Desert Dollar Casino: Desert Dollar is not one of the most popular online casinos, but they are an excellent Microgaming casino option. One of Desert Dollar’s best attributes is its great customer support team. Like it or not you will have to contact customer support eventually no matter which casino you choose. Whether it is to inquire about a deposit bonus or promotion, ask a question about the odds of a game or anything else the customer support team of a casino is the backbone of its operation. Desert Dollar offers 24/7 E-Mail, Phone and Live Chat support. Desert Dollar has been in the casino industry since 2001 and I have not heard one negative word about them, so you can rest easy that you are working with good people despite the fact that their operation is not overly popular. Desert Dollar also offers an excellent loyalty program, the more you play the more reward points you earn, which can be used to add cash to your account or make you eligible for sweet prizes. Nothing in particular distinguishes Desert Dollar from any other casinos, it is just a solid option all around.
4. First Web Casino: First Web is an excellent online casino. Unfortunately they are not accepting any new accounts from US players, but just about everyone else with money is accepted! One of the few negatives I have heard about First Web is that their casino software is heavily dependent on flash, which can be tough on older computers and cause them to crash from time to time. If your computer is no older than 3-4 years you should definitely be fine. A deposit of just 25 dollars can result in a deposit bonus of $75, which is a whopping 300% initial deposit bonus. The wagering play through requirements are just 15 times, which is great for the industry. You cannot make a bet over 200 dollars when playing blackjack, which is very low but should still accommodate 99%+ players who are not high rollers. First Web has an excellent support team, you can contact them via E-mail, live chat and phone.
5. Platinum Play Casino– Another one online Microgaming casino, they have been around for a decent length of time and can be regarded as a solid choice.« Best Online Casinos for Players from Canada Best Playtech Online Casinos »